Saturday, March 7, 2009

Starting Anew

It is with exceeding joy that I write this letter. As most of you know, I have spent the past four or so years touring around the world with different bands, which have been some of the greatest times of my life. Through these opportunities I have seen a world desperately needing the love of God. For the past several weeks I felt the Lord calling me to walk away from touring, and to follow Him in a new direction

Over the past few months I have been working with some friends on starting up a non-profit record label called Come&Live! Our goal is to raise up artists as missionaries, and to send them out into the world with the truth and the gospel of Jesus Christ, using their music as their ministry. We believe that the message of Jesus Christ is for everyone, and that it is a gift, therefore all of our artists’ music will be available for free via digital downloads on our website. We as a label, along with our artists, will be teaming up with other non-profits and charities to work for social justice and to bring the Love of Christ to a broken world. 100% of our profits will be redistributed back into the global community. We believe that through living simple lives we are able to give more generously to those who are truly in need.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is what God has called me to do. At this time I am seeking two things: 1) Prayer support. Prayer for wisdom, diligence and fruitfulness. “Pray that the Lord of the Harvest would send laborers into the fields” 2) Financial support. “A laborer is worthy of his hire”. I would like to share more of the vision and mission of Come&Live in an upcoming letter.

Please prayerfully consider this request and contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment